Point of sale system records each sale when it happens, so your inventory records are always up-to-date. Better still, you get much more information about the sale than you could gather with a manual system. By running reports based on this information, you can make better decisions about ordering and merchandising.
The features of the Ultimate point of sale system are:
- Transaction management – Transaction management encompasses a group of applications for maintaining records on transactions done on a point of sale system.
- Register management – Register management encompasses a group of applications used to maintain records on the register's cash flow.
- Sale slip management – Sales slip management encompasses a group of applications for maintaining receipt or ticket printings.
- Price management – Price management encompasses a group of applications for maintaining records item's prices. Price management includes functionalities, such as creation of markdowns, markups, promotions, discounts, etc.
- Inventory management – Inventory management tracks the ins and outs of a product down to the color and size level, using capabilities such as purchase order process, receipt process, allocation process, distribution process, transfer process, style consolidation process, physical count process, and inventory freeze process
- Reports – Reports and inquiries encompasses a group of reports or inquiries that are available throughout the point of sale (POS) system.